Last modified: February 24, 2017.
Acceptable use of our services
Our Terms and Policies. You must use our Services in accordance with our published Terms and Policies. If we disable your account due to a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
Legal and acceptable use. You must access our Services and use them only for legal, authorized and acceptable purposes. You will not use (or help others use) our Services in ways that: (a) violate, misrepresent or infringe on the rights of Easy Santa, our users or others, including the rights of privacy, publicity, copyright or other rights proprietary; (B) are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, intimidating, harassing, aggressive, racially or ethnically offensive, or promote or encourage conduct that would be unlawful or otherwise inappropriate, including the promotion of violent crime ; (C) involve the publication of falsehoods, misrepresentations or misleading statements; (D) impersonate another person; (E) involve the sending of illegal or inadmissible communications, such as bulk messaging, automatic messaging, automatic dialing and similar methodologies; Or (f) imply any other non-personal use of our Services unless we authorize otherwise.
Damage to Easy Santa or our users. You must not (or should not assist others) to access, use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of our Services, or distribute, license, sublicense, transfer, display, perform or otherwise exploit our Services in unacceptable ways or Unauthorized, or in ways that affect us, harm or harm us, our Services, our systems, our users or others. You also must not, directly or through automated means: (a) reverse engineer, alter, modify, create derivative works, decompile or extract code from our Services; (B) sending, storing or transmitting a virus or other harmful computer code through our Services or in them; (C) obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Services or systems; (D) disrupt or interfere with the integrity or performance of our Services; (E) create accounts for our Services through automated or unauthorized means; (F) collect information about our users in any form that is inadmissible or unauthorized; (G) sell, resell, rent or charge for our Services; Or (h) distribute or make available our Services in a network where they could be used on multiple devices at the same time.
Maintain the security of your account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your device and your Easy Santa account, and you must immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or security breach of your account or our Services.
Third Party Service
Our Services may allow you to access, use or interact with third party websites, applications, content and other products and services. For example, you may choose to use third-party data backup services (such as iCloud or Google Drive) that integrate with our Services or interact with a button to share content on a third-party website that allows you to send information to Your Easy Santa contacts. Please note that when you use third-party services, your own privacy terms and policies will govern the use of those services.
Your rights. Easy Santa does not claim ownership of the information you send to your Easy Santa account or through our Services. You must have the necessary rights to such information that you send to your Easy Santa account or through our Services, as well as the right to grant the rights and licenses in our Terms.
Rights of Easy Santa. We own all copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, commercial images, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual property rights associated with our Services. You may not use our copyrights, trademarks, domains, logos, commercial images, patents and other intellectual property rights, unless you obtain our explicit permission and only in accordance with our trademark rules.
Your license to Easy Santa. In order to operate and provide our Services, you grant Easy Santa an international, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and may be sublicensed and transferred to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works, display and perform information (including content) Upload, present, store, send or receive through our Services. Your rights under this license are for the limited purpose of operating and providing our Services (such as allowing us to display your profile picture and alias, transmit your messages, store games and personal data on our servers indefinitely).
Easy Santa’s license to you. We grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive license that can not be sublicensed or transferred to use our Services, subject to and pursuant to our Terms. This license is granted for the sole purpose of allowing you to use our Services, in the manner stipulated in our Terms. You will not be granted licenses or rights in an implicit way or in any other way, except for the licenses and the rights expressly granted to you.
Report of third-party infringement of copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights
To report claims for infringement of third parties to copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights, please let us know via email. We can cancel your Easy Santa account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights.
Disclaimer of Liability
YOU DECIDE TO USE OUR SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING DISCLAIMERS. WE PROVIDE OUR SERVICES «AS IS» AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ABSENCE OF ANY COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER TYPE OF CODE HARMFUL. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY US IS NECESSARY, COMPLETE OR USEFUL, THAT OUR SERVICES ARE OPERATING, ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR SECURE, OR THAT OUR SERVICES WORK WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, DELAYS, OR IMPERFECTIONS. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTROLLING HOW OR WHEN OUR USERS USE OUR SERVICES OR THE FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND INTERFACES THAT OUR SERVICES PROVIDE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO CONTROL THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) OF OUR USERS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. YOU SHALL RELEASE TO US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND ITS DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND AGENTS (THE «EASY HOLY PARTS») FOR ANY CLAIM, COMPLAINT, DEMAND, CONTROVERSY OR CONFLICT CLAIM «) AND DAMAGES, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, RELATED, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH ANY CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY THIRD PARTY. WAIVER OF ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER ARTICLE 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR APPLICABLE RULE OR LAW OF ANY OTHER JURISDICTION, WHICH INDICATES THAT: A GENERAL WAIVER DOES NOT INCLUDE THE DEMANDS THAT THE CREDITOR IS UNKNOWN OR SUSPECT THAT EXIST IN YOUR FAVOR AT THE TIME OF THE EXECUTION OF THE WAIVER, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM, MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS AGREEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
Limitation of Liability
THE PARTIES OF EASY SANTA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL RELATED, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THESE TERMS, WE OR OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF HAVE ADVISED THE PARTIES OF EASY SANTA OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR RELATED JOINT LIABILITY, DERIVED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH OUR TERMS, WE OR OUR SERVICES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF ONE WITH NINETY NINE EUROS (EUR 1.00) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO US IN THE LAST TWELVE MONTHS, WHICH IS HIGHER . THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN DAMAGES AND THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT THE LAWS OF SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, AND THEREFORE, IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THAT SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS DESCRIBED ABOVE DO NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES OF EASY SANTA BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WITHOUT LIMITING ANY PROVISION WHICH PROVIDES THE CONTRARY, IN SUCH TERMS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Easy Santa Parties from any liability, damage, loss and expense of any kind (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following Points: (a) your access to our Services or your use of them, including the information provided in connection therewith; (B) your breach or alleged breach of our Terms; Or (c) any misrepresentation on your part. You will cooperate to the extent that we require it, in order to defend or solve any Claim.
Forum and jurisdiction. You agree that you will resolve any Claim that you have with us relating to, derived from or connected in any way with our Terms, us or our Services (referred to individually as «Conflict» and collectively «Conflicts») exclusively in the Spanish The City of Toledo (Spain), and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of said courts for the purpose of litigating said Conflicts.
Current legislation. The laws of the Spanish state govern our Terms, as well as any Conflict, whether in a court or arbitration, that may arise between you and Easy Santa, regardless of conflict of laws provisions.
Availability and termination of our services
Availability of our Services. Our Services may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs or upgrades, or for equipment or network failures. We may discontinue any or all of our Services at any time, including certain features and compatibility with certain devices and platforms. Our Services may be affected by events beyond our control, such as natural disasters and other events of force majeure.
Termination. We may modify, suspend or terminate your access to our Services or your use of them at any time and for any reason, for example, if you violate the letter or spirit of our Terms or cause damages or risks, or perform any action that leaves us Legally exposed to us, our users or other persons. The following provisions shall survive termination of your relationship with Easy Santa: «Licensing», «Disclaimers», «Limitation of Liability», «Indemnification», «Dispute Resolution», «Availability and Termination of our Services» and » Others» .
- Unless mutually agreed upon by you and us to the contrary, our Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with Easy Santa and our Services, and supersede any prior agreements.
- We may require you to accept additional terms for some of our Services in the future, which will govern in the event of a conflict between our Terms and such additional terms.
- Our Services are not intended for distribution or use in any country where such distribution or use could violate local law or subject us to regulations of another country. We reserve the right to limit our Services in any country.
- You will comply with all commercial sanctions laws and export controls applicable in Spain and outside Spain («Export Laws»). You will not export, re-export, provide or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, our Services: (a) to any individual, entity or country where it is prohibited by the Export Laws; (B) to anyone on the lists of parties with restrictions of the Government of Spain or any other government; Or (c) for any purpose prohibited by Export Laws, including nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, or missile technology applications without the required governmental authorizations. You will not use or download our Services if you are in a restricted country, if you currently appear in any list of parts with restrictions of the Government of Spain or any other government, or for any purpose prohibited by the Export Laws, nor will you hide your location to Through an IP proxy connection or other methods.
- Our Terms are written in Spanish from Spain. Any translated version is provided exclusively for your convenience. In case of discrepancies between the original Spanish version and a translated version of our Terms, the original Spanish version is the binding document.
- Any modification or waiver of our Terms requires our express consent.
- We may modify or update these Terms. We will notify you of modifications to our Terms, as appropriate, and we will update the «Last Modified» date at the top of our Terms. By continuing your use of our Services, you confirm your acceptance of our Terms, with any modification. If you do not agree to our Terms and your modifications, you must stop using our Services. Please review our Terms from time to time.
- All our rights and obligations in our Terms are freely assigned to any of our affiliates in connection with a merger, acquisition, restructuring or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise, and we may transfer your information to any of our affiliates Affiliates, successor entities or new owners.
- You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under our Terms to any third party without our prior written consent.
- Nothing in our Terms shall prevent us from complying with the law.
- Except as provided herein, our Terms do not grant any third party beneficiary rights.
If we do not require compliance with any of our Terms, it will not be considered a waiver.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision may be excluded from our Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the provisions, except as provided below The section «Divisibility».
- We reserve all rights not expressly granted. In certain jurisdictions you may have rights as a consumer, and our Terms are not intended to limit such consumer legal rights which may not be voided under contract.
- We always value your comments or suggestions about Easy Santa and our Services, but you should understand that we could use them without obligation to compensate for them (just as you have no obligation to provide them).
Easy Santa receives or collects information from our users when we operate and provide our Services, including during the installation, access or use of our Services.
Information you provide
- Your account information. You provide your mobile phone number to create a Easy Santa account as well as your email. You provide the phone numbers of your mobile phone’s address book regularly, including those of users of our Services and those of the other contacts in your mobile phone’s address book. You confirm that you are authorized to provide us with such numbers. You can also add other information to your account, such as a profile name, profile photo, and language.
- Your games. Your games and wish lists are stored on our servers and distributed to the components of the game itself. Also the photos or images associated with your profile, games and wishes are stored on our servers. They are also stored on your own device.
- Your connections. To help you organize the way you communicate with others you can create games. Such games are associated with your account information.
- Customer Service. You can provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages and how to get in touch with you so that we can offer our customer service. For example, you can send us an email with information related to our application’s performance or other issues.
Information Collected Automatically
- Use and registration information. We collect information related to performance, diagnosis and service. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others through our Services and similar data), log files, as well as reports and records of performance, website, faults and diagnostics.
- Transaction information. If you pay for our services we can receive information and confirmations, such as payment receipts, including those of the app stores or third parties that process your payment.
- Information about your connection and devices. We collect specific information from your device when you install, access or use our Services. This includes information such as the hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address and mobile network information, including phone number and device identifiers. We collect information about the location of your device if you use our location features, as well as when you choose to share your location with your contacts, see nearby places or those that others have shared with you and the like for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes, If you have difficulties with the function of our application to share your location.
- Information about status messages. We collect information about your status changes in the games and online in our Services.
Third Party Information
- Information that others provide about you. We receive information that other people provide to us, which may include information about you. For example, when other users you know use our Services, they can provide your phone number from the contact list of your mobile phone (as you can provide theirs).
- External suppliers. We work with external providers who help us to operate, provide, improve, understand, personalize and market our Services, as well as offer support services for our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our applications, offer our infrastructure, delivery and other systems, provide map and location information, process payments, help us understand how people use our Services and market our Services. These outside providers may provide us with information about you in certain circumstances; For example, app stores can send us reports that help us diagnose and troubleshoot the service.
- Thirdparty services. We allow you to use our Services in connection with third party services. If you use our Services with such third party services, we may receive information about you from them. Please note that when you use third-party services, your own privacy terms and policies will govern the use of those services.
How we use the information
We use all the information we have to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, personalize and market our Services, as well as offer support services for our Services.
- Security. We verify accounts and activities, and promote the security inside and outside our Services, through investigation of suspicious activities or violations of our Terms, as well as to ensure that our Services are used legally.
- Zero third-party banner ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads in the Pro version of Easy Santa. However, in the free version, you authorize Easy Santa to distribute advertising through our application and Services.
Information that you and we share
You share your information while using our Services and communicate through them, and we share your information to help us operate, improve, understand, personalize, support and market our Services.
- Your account information. Your phone number, mail, name and profile photo.
- Your contacts and others. Users with whom you communicate can store or re-share your information (including your phone number or messages) with others inside and outside our Services. You can use the settings and blocking feature in our Services to manage the users of our Services with whom you communicate and certain information that you share.
- External suppliers. We work with external providers who help us to operate, provide, improve, understand, personalize and market our Services, as well as offer support services for our Services. When we share information with external providers, we require you to use your information in accordance with our instructions and terms or with your express permission.
- Thirdparty services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, these third parties can receive information about what you share with them. For example, if you use an integrated data backup service with our Services (such as iCloud or Google Drive), you will receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service connected through our Services, you may be providing information directly to that third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, your own privacy terms and policies will govern the use of those services.
Assignment, change of control and transfer
Managing your information
If you want to manage, change, limit or delete your information, we allow you to do so through the following tools:
- Adjustments of the Services. You can change the settings of our Services to manage certain information available to other users. You can manage your contacts, groups and broadcast lists, or use our blocking feature to manage the users you communicate with.
- Change your cell phone number, the name and photo of your profile, and your status message. You must change your cell phone number through our «Initialize» function within the application and transfer your account to your new cell phone number. You can also change your profile name, profile photo, and status message at any time.
Legislation and protection
We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond in accordance with applicable laws or regulations, legal process or governmental request; (B) require compliance with our Terms or any other applicable term and policy, including for investigations of potential infringements; (C) detect, investigate, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activities or technical or security problems; Or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of our users, Easy Santa or others.
Our global operations
Updates to our policy
Check this section if you want to contact us.